Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

New Look

Okay, I think this will be my new look for awhile. Comment if you like or just keeping reading. In case anyone was feeling sorry for me that I didn't get my Vietnamese soup yesterday, I got some today and it was excellent. I got the number 22 at the firm behest of the owner. It was chicken and noodles. It was cool. It came in 3 pieces, a bowl of broth, a box of cooked noodles with the chicken and green onions, and a bag of bean sprouts and mint leaves. It also had a small container of hot sauce. It was delicious and a really good deal at $7. Mmmm. Finally I know what Pho Abbotsford #1 (oriental noodle house) is all about.

1 comment:

sydneypaige said...

Love it, love you, totally exciting. The soup's great, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It