Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wrapping Paper or Art

Jason and Sarah's dining room

I designed some wrapping paper last year using letterpress printed elements. I used my super extended slab serif wood font which I love and a series of small metal futuristic dingbats. Layering the elements with varying levels of transparency to mimic the letterpress effect I created these oversize compositions. My good friends photographer Jason Koski and his lovely wife Sarah Koski bought some of it via Etsy. Here is a picture of the series of 3 designs adorning the walls of their circa 1850 farmhouse in Trumansburg, New York. Nice I thought.

Feel free to dash over to Etsy and buy some too I have 1000 of each design and could really stand to free up some space in my office. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It