Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

When the moons knocks on your window

I am a sound sleeper, the night to me is like a dark envelope I slip into. The last few nights have been different as the moon has been full. There is snow on the ground and the sky has been perfectly clear and by the time I go to bed the moon is overhead, dipping south. That bright faced moon toys with my dear deep sleep as she pulls to the west. I wake over and over to the same eerie blue glow out my window. Sometimes she pulls me out of my bed to come and look at this version of night, bright night. I am frustrated with the moon because I love to sleep, need to sleep, but I am grateful too, to be included in her grand show. When the moon knocks on your window, you must go outside and take a look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It