Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sleep Disorder

So it turns out that my habit of falling asleep at the the drop of hat and then waking up screaming, sometimes kicking and in a panic that death has a stranglehold on me is an actual thing. It's a sleep disorder with a long name that I've already forgotten. I slept better last night with this info so there will be no pill taking for me. With my personal history I do not need another thing to potentially make a habit of. So there, sleep well if you can. It's hit or miss for me, sometimes the night is friendly sometimes it's an asshole.

1 comment:

Dreaming said...

Bummer. I hate it when I can't sleep well. It ruins everything!
But, I guess knowing that it is is something is better than thinking you are just going insane!
Good luck! Sleep tight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It