Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vine Maple Wood

The woods are wet and slimy and as I walk past I wonder is there something to be done with Vine Maple branches. Shall I put the call out via Facebook? Can they be woven into furniture or other useful household items, can I make a coffee pot or a pressure cooker, can I conjure skis and boots for winter time leisure pursuits? I fear though, that the answer is wreaths. You can bend them into slimy circles and hang them on the front of your rustic home in the woods and they will do nothing but hang there through these winter seasons and in spring wasps will build nests in them and eventually they will come down and next fall I will think the same thing again, can anything be done with Vine Maple wood?

2 comments:

Cupcake Murphy said...

I've been thinking of starting a website called Ihatewreaths.com. You can be the only member if you want.

Rowan said...

I'm in. Obviously you knew that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It